IMPROVE YOUR PRACTICES
Advanced statistical analysis of dose data:
· Display the distribution of dose values according to the type of examination to identify examinations that deviate from the reference values.
· Identify all procedures and protocols that reveal anomalies and could be improved.
· Track the course of doses delivered to patients over
· Assess the level of compliance of your practices.
· Assess your professional practices.
· Keywords tag by medical indication (ex. heart
disease, oncology, etc.) can be linked to the
patient’s records to refine searches and statistics.
· Complete export of all screen data and dose analysis reports in Microsoft Excel format.
· Automatic transfer of reports to HIS, RIS, PACS, etc.
· Custom call of RDM from your IT systems (HIS, RIS, PACS).
· Real-time access to the RDM web interface externally (internet/VPN) and internally (intranet).
· Alert e-mails sent automatically.
· Collection of DRLs and automatic transmission to the national authorities.
STAY IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES
- Display of all information relating to patients,
examinations and acquisitions.
- Real-time monitoring of examinations and patients with advanced alert systems based on (national and local) Diagnostic Reference Levels, and automatic e-mail notifications.
- Dedicated screen for tracking alerts and finding their causes.
- Instant access to the patient’s dose history for decision-making.
- Advanced pediatric dose management.
- Specific management of high-risk patients
(pregnant women, radiation dermatitis, etc.).
- Multi-criteria search by protocol, procedure, equipment, period, user, etc.
- Incidence map in interventional radiology: easily identify the Air Kerma point and PDS. Visualize the on-going procedure thanks to a time scale.
- Ability to attach any file or image to the patient records (portfolio).
- Re-evaluation of the CTDI according to the patient’s morphology (SSDE – Size Specific Dose Estimates).
- Creation of search filters by population type (woman of child-bearing age, child by age group, weight, etc.).