MoonBeam(TM)3 Disinfection Technology
MoonBeam™3 delivers powerful UV-C light to provide fast, on-demand broad area disinfection of high-touch surfaces in as little as 3 minutes.
Hospitals are under enormous pressure to provide assurances to patients that their safety has been prioritized.
When it comes to disinfection, complex environments like healthcare can be challenging and time-consuming.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to threaten the well-being of your patients, now more than ever, it is critical to ensure proper and efficient cleaning protocols, especially in the radiology department. With chest radiography and CT scanning being used in the screening, diagnosis and management of hospitalized patients, high-touch surfaces are vectors of contamination. There are well documented COVID transmission incidents in CT and general radiography rooms around the world. Caring for a suspected COVID patient leaves no room for error yet there is no quick, effective conventional way to disinfect between procedures. Manual cleaning helps attack the risk but ensuring all surfaces are properly disinfected can be challenging. However, there’s good news:
MoonBeam3™ adds assurance above and beyond your manual cleaning and disinfection process, reducing the risk for patients and staff. Diversey MoonBeam3™ is highly effective at stopping the spread of many pathogens, including enveloped viruses like the novel coronavirus. It’s a powerful, proven 254 nm UV-C disinfection system that provides unprecedented confidence in your cleaning protocols throughout radiology, ensuring the surfaces of the CT gantry, tunnel and table – as well as positioning tables and DR & CR surfaces – are safe for your next patient. Its lightweight and highly compact design enables MoonBeam3™ to be easily moved and repositioned in seconds. Three individually adjustable arms can be positioned at almost any angle to optimize disinfection energy to allow for effective dosing of both horizontal and vertical surfaces. This not only gets the dose close to surfaces, it also greatly reduces shadow areas. With just seconds required to run a cycle, MoonBeam3™ keeps pace with the workflow, enabling powerful UV-C disinfection after every patient. Incredibly easy to operate, users simply plug it in, position the arms and press start. Built-in safety features will interrupt the cycle if motion or acceleration is detected, helping to guard against accidental human exposure to the UV-C light.
- Three individually adjustable articulating heads, each generating a broad umbrella of intense UV-C light. Cost-effective operation – low operating cost and minimal maintenance
- Base unit – locking casters allow easy movement and positioning anywhere. UV-C heads unfold for positioning in seconds
- Remote cover – controls operation and acts as a sensor during disinfection to ensure safety. Cover also protects light heads and enables convenient transport from room to room. Optional multi-access point motion sensor also available
- Added Assurance – provides additional disinfection for surfaces that may have been missed in cleaning
- Ideal solution for frequently-touched, hard-to-clean surfaces and intricate, hard-to-wipe equipment. Fume-free, chemical-free disinfection
6” (15 cm) to 84” (210 cm) high
90, 180, 300, 600
39 lbs. (17 kg) complete base unit: 27 lbs. (13 kg)
15” x 44” (38 cm x 112 cm)
100-120V~, 3.2A, 50/60Hz 200-240V~, 1.6A, 50/60Hz
No ozone generation, high output UVC lamps
Product Brochure and Specifications