Uncompressed OR-over-IP platform
- Share video/audio in and outside the OR
- With zero latency & no compression
- Flexible to meet the needs of any procedure
Nexxis is Barco’s video-over-IP platform for the integrated digital operating room. It’s the best way to share uncompressed, high-resolution video (and audio) in and between operating rooms. This unique technology platform has been specifically designed for integration into the digital OR. Ask your integration partner about it and find out how it enhances operational efficiency, team collaboration and surgical precision.
The precision you need
High resolution, uncompressed medical images are presented with pixel-perfect precision and shared more efficiently.
- Raw, uncompressed images – eliminating artifacts
- Near-zero latency for perfect hand-eye coordination
- 4K end-to-end
The flexibility you’ve always wanted
Nexxis meets every requirement of any surgical procedure. Plug and play (new) devices, switch sources with ease, and display images where and when you need them for optimal viewing comfort and ergonomics. Without interruptions, as the entire platform can be maintained remotely.
- Simple to set up the OR (all you need is a single optical cable)
- Easy plug and play of devices
- Central & remote control
Easy to share and collaborate
Images can be streamed in, between, and outside operating rooms (e.g. auditoriums) in real time. This makes it easy to educate, consult and collaborate with your peers. Recording is also possible for documentation purposes and clinical research.
- Bi-directional inter-OR communication
- Physician interaction beyond the OR
- Streaming and recording
- Easy interactive education and training
Always up to date
Built on a non-proprietary IP technology platform, Nexxis is ready for any new technology (e.g. 4K) as soon as you are. Scalable and flexible, Nexxis allows you to adapt as you need to and expand as you grow.
- Always up to date with the latest networking and visualization technologies
- Easy to adopt new integration requirements in the OR
- Easy to connect new ORs to the network architecture
- Expansion results in lower TCO
Certified as a medical device (CE/FDA), Nexxis is fit for use in the interventional OR. Every part of the solution has been designed and approved for use in a surgical environment.