The three-phase B9000FXS transformer-based UPS has been designed for heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, safety and emergency systems, process control devices and machine tooling, critical infrastructures, medical equipment, data center monolithic power protection.
- Rugged design and high reliability
- Paralleled solutions up to 1.8 MVA
- Optimised system configuration for ICT applications
- Customization for specific process applications
- Optimized installation space: accurate airflow design preventing positioning costraints provides free system layout design to fully take advantage of the available installation area.
- No electrical system oversizing: full IGBT technology providing smooth sinusoidal input current cuts all system oversizing costs.
- Minimum maintenance costs: full front accessibility to all components and high material quality extremely reduce servicing.
- Built-in inverter transformer for DC-AC galvanic protection of industrial type loads.
- Full IGBT technology and electronic PFC, ensuring 0.99 input PF and THDi <3% for maximum upstream sources compatibility.
- Front access to all critical components for easy maintenance.
- Hot connection/disconnection of paralleled units for easy system resizing.
- Accurate battery management providing ripple current minimization charge current/voltage control as per batteries manufacturers’ specifications and automatic/manual battery test for maximum battery expected life preservation.
- Dynamic Charging Mode (DCM) for maximum versatility in long autonomy and low charging time applications.
- Smart parallel management in load sharing or load synchronization of two UPS and load synchronization of two paralleled systems for optimum protection.
- Power and redundant parallel configurations with distributed or centralized static bypass for high fault current management.
Fill in to Download: