What is it?
Vertex SHARE is a cloud-brokered solution for securely sharing medical data with providers and patients.
Use Vertex to collate and share DICOM studies, paper, film, office documents, visible light images, video, and other digital content. Selected recipients will receive an email notification with an Access Link to review and download the shared data. No account setup required, just enter the Access Code provided when the SHARE was created.
No special software required, just an ordinary web browser. Recipients are provided with a choice of download formats—either a ZIP archive, or a virtual CD/DVD (ISO image) file—as well as the option to include viewing software.
Large datasets such as those associated with Release of Information requests are handled with ease thanks to multidownload spanning feature of SHARE.
Securely Share Medical Data with Patients and Medical Professionals
How do I share?
1. Using Vertex; combine, edit, and package the data to be shared.
2. Select Vertex Share, enter email address(es) or select from the list.
3. Choose any additional destinations; click submit.
How do they access?
1. Receive the email with a time-sensitive link to the data package.
2. Click on the link and input password to gain access to the content.
3. Select data format and viewer; click Download.
In the Know
Vertex maintains a complete, searchable history of SHARE activity. Know when, what and with whom it was shared; and just as important, when and if it were downloaded.